Old December 3rd 08, 10:51 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers

Default update and blog

I'm now past 12 weeks, though that doesn't feel particularly magical,
for some reason I'm acutely aware of the possibility of missed
miscarriage. In my other pregnancies I'd had a scan this point, both
were due to severe abdominal pain, though I'd have had one anyway in the
first pregnancy, I'd decided on no routine ultrasounds by the 2nd. So in
someways I should see this as a good thing, I had a few moments of quite
severe round ligament pain and a few cramps here and there, but they
never lasted, unlike before. I didn't really consider whether I would
feel this way when saying no thanks to an early scan.

However I am feeling more positive today, I may not have a bump or much
visible to the outsider, but I can feel the top of my uterus higher this
week than last, which is a pretty good sign things are still growing!

We have our next midwife appointment on Tuesday, so far we've talked
first then done any examination at the end, I think this time I'll be
asking to examine and try and listen for the heartbeat at the beginning,
it seems a bit silly for me to be asking more delivery questions only to
find things aren't go to happen!

I'm blogging at http://mumprime.blogspot.com

How are all the other pregnanct mommies? Kat? Carlye? anyone else?

Cheers
Anne