Old October 22nd 10, 05:32 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

Default Allopathy Inc personality traits

"john" wrote in message ...

"carole" wrote in message d.com...

her article was a bit wordy for me

But worth persevering with if you want to understand the concepts.

male psychopaths outnumber females eight to one.

Or is patriarchy more sociopathic than matriarchy?
We do live in a patriarchal society where men are at the top of all organisations that have any influence.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriarchy

as psychopathy is a new discovery, I still think Patriarchy is reign by male psychopaths. Some female ones get used, eg Rice,
Albright, Hilary

The definition of a patriarchal society is that which enables men and keeps women in their rightful place, ie subordinate to men.

and psychopathy may be covert reign by reptilians

Maybe or maybe not reptilians, but covert reign by something or somebody.

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com