Old August 18th 03, 12:22 AM
R. Steve Walz

ShrikeBack wrote:

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message ...
wrote:

-----
Experts now place the blame on affirmative action and dumbed-down
standards which have resulted in inferior goods and services, not the
least of which is a crumbling infrastructure, and have plunged this
country on a fast track to 3rd world status. The founding
grandfathers are writhing in their graves.

BroJack

-----------
The depleted infrastructure was caused by the greed of the rich who
act to limit their taxes and maximize profits by building only a
power grid that works most of the time barely, instead of being
stripped of their wealth and a decent infrastructure for the people
being constructed that won't fall apart without remedy, and which
employs everyone, instead of giving them four vacations a year and
fancy homes and cars.

You mean like the one they have in North Korea?

---------------
Gee, do you really think so?? No, they are under a totally
Plutocratic feudalism there, an extreme form of control by
their privileged wealthy. They only call it "communism" as
purest disinfo, since they run the media. If our rich get
their way, we'll wind up in a North Korean form of rule
with bombs in our chests to keep us silent and them privileged.
That IS the ultimate goal of Anti-Democratic Capitalism:
A winner controlled slavery. We must end all privileged
private wealth before that can ever happen. It may be why
the rest of our galaxy is silent!!! If we lose freedom once,
we lose it FOREVER!

The founding fathers were rich bigoted greedy planters who wanted a
senate nobility of rich old men to protect them from the People's
Democratic Will.

What are you going to do to protect your revolutionary
vanguard from the People's Democratic Will?

That's nothing but a disingenuous oxymoron.

There are no "vanguard", Democratic Communism cannot work
till it can protect itself because it's either a majority
or the most powerful violent armed and determined plurality.

The victory of the People in creating a Communism is inevitable.
The unfairness of privilege scandalizes the people ever more as
history unfolds.
Steve