Old July 25th 03, 09:31 PM
Irene

Default "Time Wasting Rules" - from Real Simple Magazine - NOT GOOD!

(kristi) wrote in message . com...
Laura Faussone wrote in message ...
Irene wrote:

Sidheag McCormack wrote in message ...

Try this one:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/

(Jung typology test is what you want, but some of the other stuff might
also be interesting to some.)

Sidheag
edd Oct 13th

Any other INTP's or ISFP's? I think there aren't any other architects
here, fwiw. (I'm not counting Barbara/Circe's husband, since he
doesn't post.)

I used to do needlepoint, but haven't in many, many years.

And for the record, I have no problem with NIP.

delurking ...

I tested as an INTP several years back when everyone in my workplace was required to take the test and have
an all-day "team build" going over the results. :-/

I quilt and x-stitch and also, once I got the hang of BF, have no problem NIP. My husband once made the
comment "You'd just whip those out anywhere, wouldn't you?" ;-)

Laura
Mom to Allison, 4, Sophia, 2, and Edison, 2 months

I'm an INTP, as mentioned earlier. I work as a lawyer.

Kristi (who machine sews but avoids handwork because of bad wrists)

Oops - I missed that! It's hard to keep track of all the posts,
especially when it's a new terminology that you are just learning.

I did find it funny that ISFP (the other thing I tested as) is
described as a Composer, since in some ways it is very similar to
being an architect.

Irene