Old January 10th 07, 06:58 PM posted to misc.kids
JennP.

Default 5 Year Old Child - Discovered Small lump on Back of Head

"Billy" wrote in message
oups.com...
The lump is getting flatter. What I find interesting is that not once
has anyone replied and said that they think it could be a bump from
injury.

I'm not complaining - I thank you all for your input, this is a great
caring group, but I just think that maybe we were lead into the lymph
node thing forgetting that I mentioned she hit her head on the table
just a week ago.

I need to review with a doctor to be sure, but is it that nobody thinks
that a slight bump to the head the right way would cause a hard small
lump, or is it that it should not last a week's time, etc?

Just curious.

Bring the kid to the doctor for goodness' sake. You are asking medical
advice on your child on a newsgroup? We gave you our *opinions*, but in
addition to those opinions, every single one of us suggested to take the kid
to the doctor.

JennP.