Old January 10th 07, 07:55 PM posted to misc.kids
Darth Breather

Default 5 Year Old Child - Discovered Small lump on Back of Head

JennP. wrote:

Bring the kid to the doctor for goodness' sake. You are asking medical
advice on your child on a newsgroup? We gave you our *opinions*, but in
addition to those opinions, every single one of us suggested to take the kid
to the doctor.

JennP.

And we cant evn see the bump.
This is branestorming not diagnossis. Take the kid to a doc it cd be
anything.

But I figurred if it was an injury bump you wd reconise it. Most peple
do becoz they had one some time or tother.