Old January 10th 07, 09:40 PM posted to misc.kids
Chris

Default 5 Year Old Child - Discovered Small lump on Back of Head

Billy wrote:
The lump is getting flatter. What I find interesting is that not once
has anyone replied and said that they think it could be a bump from
injury.

I think people were responding to your remark that:
"We first thought this may be the result of her bumping her head on a
table recently.." implying that YOU no longer thought that was the
cause.

Then later in your first post you ask "Has anyone seen this on the back
of their child's head, or anyone? Could this be a normal development
abnormality? " Again, the sense is that you wanted to know what,
besides an injury, could cause such an injury.

Chris