Old October 9th 03, 01:53 PM
SMK

Default introduction

silivrenglaur wrote:

Hey all! My name is Candi, and I have been lurking for a few days checking
everything out. I think I have most of the abbreiveiations figured out.
My husband and I have decided to have a baby (TTC?). We have only been
trying for about a month so we probably have a while before anything
happens. If theres any advice out there it would be much appreciated.
thanx
Candi

Oh BTW I found the cat thing, you know cats being more lovey interesting,
the same thing happend to my freind who's EDD is 11-21, her cat was always
aloof then all of a sudden, before anyone knew she was preggo she started
getting all cuddly. I have 2 kitties (one fat male orange tabby Marari, and
one female grey tabby kitten Mysti), so maybe they'll be the first ones to
know

Welcome! Yes it took me some time to figure out the abbreviations too! :-)

--
Vidya
mom to Vandu(4)