Old April 28th 04, 11:25 PM
Moon Shyne

Default chores?

Vacuuming........ cleaning the kitchen floor....... cleaning windows and
mirrors....... my kids have a "work order" list - and there are all the things
that need to be done on a week to week basis around here...... everything from
planning dinners (whole menu, including shopping list if there are things we
don't have) to taking out trash, dishes, laundry, cleaning, vacuuming, even
cleaning out my car......

Their allowance is based on how m any "credits" they earn..... and credits can
be used for a night at the skating rink, a fast food dinner, a movie......

So far, it's working pretty well - and my kids are nearly 10, and 'gonna be 13'

"lm" wrote in message
Just wondering what everyone's kids do, and at what ages. So far my
kids' chores are pretty minimal. Set/clear the table, take out the
trash, clean their rooms, put away the laundry.... It's springtime and
I'm ready to put them to work washing cars and weeding. What else?

lm