Old April 29th 04, 06:25 AM

Default chores?

"lm" wrote in message
Just wondering what everyone's kids do, and at what ages. So far my
kids' chores are pretty minimal. Set/clear the table, take out the
trash, clean their rooms, put away the laundry.... It's springtime and
I'm ready to put them to work washing cars and weeding. What else?

lm

If you do a google search, a few years ago I had a detailed chore list and
also little subtitles that they used for details on 3 by 5 notecards. We did
the chore wheel, the drawing chores and for fun I put "read a book" or "play
outside" or "enjoy an extra ten minutes of television" for good measure. Hey,
gotta have some fun eh?
look under for the search. Hey, spammers are going to
see the hyperlink and go nuts. It is not my email addy anymore. Sorry to
whomever it is.
Take care!