Old November 6th 07, 08:08 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Andrzej Rosa

Default The Runner's Physique

Dnia Tue, 06 Nov 2007 o 20:09 GMT Charlie Pendejo napisał(a):
Kaz:
What I'm ``anti'' is doing a ****load of endurance exercise, and
not having anything to show for it, visually.

Like race medals and trophies?

To the extent I could give a stinky nugget about "having anything to
show for it", I guess I perceive my audience to be female. Quoting
from _The Book Of Lists #2_, copyright 1979, pg 305-6:

11 physical attributes men imagine
women admire most about them

1. muscular chest and shoulders 21%
2. muscular arms 18
3. penis 15
4. tallness 13
5. flat stomach 9
6. slimness 7
7. hair (texture, not length) 4
7. buttocks 4
7. eye 4
10. long legs 3
11. neck 2

11 physical attributes women really
admire most about men

11 "physical" attributes women say they think they should admire most
about men.

1. buttocks (usually described by women as "small and sexy") 39%
2. slimness 15
3. flat stomach 13

First three translate into "not fat", and that's it. Gals simply
couldn't spell abdominals.

4. eyes 11

Oh, sure. Eyes are so physical that it hurts.

5. long legs 6
6. tallness 5

This translates into tall.

6. hair 5

This translates into "creative" or possible "well groomed", depending
on context.

8. neck 3

Neck schmeck.

9. penis 2

Sure. No woman could possibly be so shallow as to like a dick.

10. muscular chest and shoulders 1
11. muscular arms 0

Because it looks like the guy is preoccupied with his looks, which is
very unattractive to women. It's like asking men if they like female
makeup. None will tell you that we do, but it still works.

Have a look here, where they tell what shows in real research:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physica...attractiveness

Slim waist and broad shoulders or V-shaped torso. In different places
I've found also full chest and muscular physique. Not far from what
guys try to achieve in the gym.

--
Andrzej Rosa 1127R