Old October 28th 08, 05:13 PM posted to misc.kids
MarieD[_2_]

Default facial piercings on young teens

"Welches" wrote in message
One of the things when I was growing up, was that basically the reputable
places wouldn't do non-ear piercing for under 16s (and ear piercing only
with an adult). So anyone under that age that had it pierced had gone to
one of the backstreet tattoo places where they didn't ask too many
questions-and the hygene was supect.
As far as I'm aware (and I haven't researched this) this is still the case
in the UK. I know of a few 17/18yo with piercings, but not noticed many
obviously under age around.
Debbie

The piercing studios here will do it with a parent's permission. When my
husband had his tattoo/piercing shop though, he did not do any type of work
on minors, even with parent's permission.
Marie