Old July 19th 07, 02:17 AM posted to sci.med.nutrition,sci.med,misc.health.alternative,sci.med.nursing,misc.kids.health
Medusa

Default Your Kid Is Fat and That Is Bad

On Jul 16, 6:36 pm, " wrote:
You know this WILL make my life a bit easier ..

I've been holding IN my looks of obvious disgust and pity when I gaze
upon a gluttonous .. pig ..

I am no longer bound by .. propriety ..

And just when have you EVER been polite?

Oh, yeah, maybe in the real world, where making fun of people may get
you slammed with a fist. Here you can be your obnoxious self.

I am .. freer ..

Thanks all you .. weight challenged .. soon to be imprisoned ..
people ..

Watch out. They may come for you next. Nutcase people used to be
locked up.

Medusa