Old July 22nd 07, 06:26 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,sci.med.diseases.cancer
The One True Zhen Jue

Default Aspartame found to cause breast cancer, leukemia and lymphomas in latest animals experiments

On Jul 22, 11:20 am, Dragon's Girl wrote:
On Jul 15, 10:54 am, lilhornie wrote:

On Jul 14, 5:52 am, "JOHN" wrote:

"tauzinger" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Jun 29, 12:31 am, "Jan Drew" wrote:
Add aspartame to the FDA's Hall of Shame, right alongsideVioxx, Rezulin
and
the ordered destruction of recipe books that dared to mention the stevia
herb as an ingredient. It's just one more way in which the FDA continues
betray the American people and subject them to life-threatening
ingredients
that any honest Food and Drug Administration would have banned long ago.

Vioxx wouldn't happen any more today.

RAOFL!!!

They are still managing to suppress the vaccine autism conenction, so how
many kids every day get autism from vaccines?

That is a few million since mass DPT vaccination in the 40's, by the way.

----------- THANK YOU, GRANULATED SUGAR LOBBY ! -------------

For all these SCARY "reports" on the HORRORS of sugar SUBSTITUTES !

I'm not part of any 'sugar lobby', but I believe I've mentioned in
groups on usenet several times that my mother was a user of aspartame
and other sugar subs.
Even in the late seventies foods containing aspartame carried a cancer
warning on the packaging. I vividly recall reading those warnings.
Just a few years after she began using these products she was
diagnosed with breast cancer.

I must take issue with the vividness of your memories. Aspartame did
not go on the market until 1981. It never carried a cancer warning on
the packaging as there has never been any evidence of it being a
carcinogen. It only carried and still only carries this warning
"Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine"

From wikipedia: I"n 1981, U.S. President Ronald Reagan appointed

Arthur Hull Hayes as FDA commissioner. Citing data from a Japanese
study that had not been available to the members of the PBOI, Hayes
approved aspartame for use in dry goods.[6] In 1983 FDA further
approved aspartame for use in carbonated beverages, and for use in
other beverages, baked goods, and confections in 1993. In 1996, the
FDA removed all restrictions from aspartame allowing it to be used in
all foods."

In the following twenty one to twenty two years she continued to use
sugar substitutes, and at the age of 54 she was diagnosed with
Leukemia and died seven months later.
I don't know if genetics, aspartame, Chicago smog and pollution,
chemically treated water, a ruptured silicone breast implant, or what
caused my mother's illnesses and death..but I know I don't live in a
smoggy city, I don't drink much processed water, I don't have breast
implants, and I don't eat sugar substitutes because I feel it's better
to be safe than sorry.- Hide quoted text -

Well, its everyone's right and duty to choose what they feel is best
for them. However, you must admit that your recollection doesn't
exactly match history, regarding Aspartame's approval and "warnings".