Old February 22nd 05, 09:49 PM
Robert Powell

We always said that we weren't going to ask but if it came up on the scan
so
be it, we wouldn't be upset, if nothing else it does make shopping for
clothes colours easier. Now, I'm now doctor, but I unless I've been
grievously misinformed about early female anatomy, July 4th - the
projected birth day - will be my son's independence day!

Hey, that's my daughter's birthday! A great day to be born,
if it happens to fall out that way ;-)

Congratulations on a happy scan,

Best wishes,
Ericka

Ericka amongst the panic, unwarranted fear and sheer bewilderment we have
had through this pregnancy, you've been an oasis of good advice to us. I
personally regard it as a sweet synchronicity that we get to share an
important date with you. *smile*

Many many thanks

Bob