Old September 5th 04, 04:24 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Cele" wrote in message
On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 22:26:36 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:
"CME" wrote in message

snip

Yes I suppose, but then it adds another. I'm madly in love and if this
crashes and burns, do I really want to settle for something

comfortable?
Frankly, no.

It's a personal choice, obviously, but I wouldn't "settle" either.

Same here.

Well I'd happily settle for you, I suppose, but that's not at all the same
thing.

I want it all. Or nothing. And I'm just arrogant enough to think the
'all' is a possibility. If not, I'll live.

Your record certainly tends to make the "living" part a strong likelihood.
Let's hope it's the "all" option though. I think it would be much the
better one.

:-)

:-Þ

No idea why, just wanted to lighten the mood a little.

And, no, I'm not afraid of expressing emotions. :-))

--
Paul Griffiths