Old September 5th 04, 04:27 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Cele" wrote in message
On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 22:28:46 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

So does this mean you are expressing an interest?

[looks behind. looks beside.] Huh? Who, me?

Anyone at all really but you at the moment, yes.

So how long a moment have I got, then? Should I start a timer? LOL

Nope, you have as long as you need.

I'm interested in online forms.....

Ah. From a technical point of view?

Whatever point of view's on offer, I'd say.

I did some work on online forms a good few years ago. Struck me as being a
bit of a klunky mess and not terribly impressive. I keep meaning to see if
things have improved much.

I'm interested in forms in general.....

Oh. I find them intimidating and boring in equal measure.

I guess that'd depend on the form.

True. How do you feel about official, government-type forms?

So tell us about your form, then.

I thought we'd established I didn't have any.

I'm sure I saw one when you were here....

Sorry, that would be those damned shorts. I didn't bring enough clothes to
get away with not wearing them.

--
Paul Griffiths