Old September 9th 04, 02:33 PM
Lisa

"lm" wrote in message
Hmmm, that reminds me, I think there's a wedding about to happen down
Ottawa way.... best wishes to Lisa!

lm

How spooky is that? I was just thinking about you!!

8 more getups, cause the 18th doesn't count!! I was thinking about you
because I'm feeling pretty much like a loon right now, and was wondering how
you coped. LOL,,,,stupid fake nails sure make typing tuff

Actually, we're pretty much in order, by the end of the weekend all chores
and running around should be done.....

We already had one glitch...Classy fricking formal men's wear went bankrupt
so we had to redo the fittings and selections for the tuxes. Other than
that, so far so good.

Spinning away,,,
Lisa