Old March 17th 08, 08:39 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.breastfeeding
[email protected]

Default How to stop the night wakings?

Hi we have 2 boys, our first slept right through the night, our second
never closed his eyes. I don't think i have ever been as tired in my
life, i'm sure there are some of you that may relate to this. A
friend of mine let me borrow a book called "Sleep Sense", it was
fantastic. I was a bit cynical to start with, but my friend said that
it worked and i should give it a go. So I did, and it worked! I have
to admit i didn't follow it to the tee ( not disciplened enough), but
the book made sense and enabled me and my husband to get some sleep.
I googled it and it can be bought from
http://koochycoo.com/catalog/product...roducts_id=534

As i say it worked for me and my friend.