Old July 6th 03, 01:25 AM
dolores

Default OT - on a lighter note

Man!.....this place is droll these days......a little something more light
spirited.........

A man wakes up his wife during the night with a glass of water in one
hand and two aspirins in the other.
She asks, "What's this for?"
"This is for your headache," he says.
She says "But I don't have a headache."
He smiles and says "Gotcha!"

=======================

It's a sunny morning in the Big Forest and
the Bear family is just waking up. Baby Bear
goes downstairs and sits in his small chair at
the table. He looks into his small bowl. It is
empty! "Who's been eating my porridge?" he squeaks.

Daddy Bear arrives at the table and sits in
his big chair. He looks into his big bowl. It
is also empty! "Who's been eating my porridge?"
he roars.

Mummy Bear puts her head through the serving
hatch from the kitchen and screams, "For goodness's
sake, how many times do we have to go through
this?

I haven't made the porridge yet!!"

Dolores