Old January 22nd 04, 11:12 AM
Greg Hanson

Default PLANT AND WHO WAS Hey Fern! Show me where I said it's "OK."

Advocating for removal of children from
the vicinity of possible abuse when there
are unexplained broken bones in 95% of
cases is what problem to you, Greegor?

I think you made a dictionary scramble
out of something there.

95% of all removals for spiral fractures
were found to have been non-abuse.

8% were unknown and so POSSIBLY child abuse.
But it's also very unfair to think that
every UNKNOWN is child abuse.

28 kids (out of 128) in Patersons research
were removed forever from their family, and
he found that those 28 ALL later were
revealed to have ongoing MEDICAL CONDITIONS
that explained the spiral fractures.

Despite the revelation, the kids were never
reunited with their INNOCENT parents, and
some of the INNOCENT parents rotted in PRISON.

And* Did Paterson seek any reunification
of those 28 citing the information he discovered??

95+ % of all spiral fractures are NOT child abuse.
Yet CPS caseworkers, seeking to find the 5% or less,
remove the entire 100% from their families because
everybody ""knows"" that spiral fractures == child abuse.

Those 28 WRONGED kids and 28 sets of WRONGED parents
were never set right.

28 kids severed from INNOCENT parents.

Because of the MYTH about spiral fractures.

And yet Dan argues with me on this.

He says caseworkers need to make sure.

But he omits that this means removal of large
numbers of kids from INNOCENT parents.

And that ANY child removal where there was no
actual child abuse, is child abuse.

Removal based on lies or MYTHS is child abuse.
Done by ""Child Protectors"" this is horrific.
Removal harms kids.

It's not just a small bureaucratic "oopsie".

Play your word salad around the 95% Kane.

95% of spiral fractures are NOT child abuse.
Removing kids from parents because of spiral
fractures is KNOWING CHILD ABUSE on the part
of caseworkers.

What kind of ""warm welcome"" did you get when
you sent the Paterson report to all of the
CPS agencies?

Was it as heartfelt as you hoped?

Straight to the circular file in most cases I bet.

What you did is like telling Gotti he's a crook.