Old July 4th 07, 01:37 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default KANE Greatest CUBA EXPERT!!!!!!!

"0:-]" wrote in message
news
the BUS STOP and the corner Internet Cafe....

I made no such claim. I stated you got IN you can and could get
OUT.

I got IN and I *did* get out with the opthers at the proscribed
time

I was NOT delivered to the MILLIONS of Internet Cafes YOU claim dot
the
Island.

No, I didn't mention any but a few, and gave, in fact, links to those.
Or discussions of them in tourist locales.

Just a few Kane at TOURIST hotels.

Thank you for substantiating my "expertise about Cuba," krp.

No confirmation silly Kane - RIDICULE.

You had to be there on a tourist visa. You are not a Cuban citizen. Or
did you enter illegally?

No dip****.

You weren't on a tourist visa, as I pointed out you 'had to be,'
meaning of course that it would be the most likely?

No dip**** Americans don't travel by TOURIST VISAS! One travels for a
FAMILY VISIT hence NOT a "TOURIST" one travels as a journalist hence NOT a
"TOURIST" one travels to Cuba for Educational purposes - hence NOT a
"TOURIST" or one Travels on a religios mission hence NOT a TOURIST. BUYT as
not oonoy the FDOIRTEMOLST EXPERT onm Cuba AND now we see you are THE
experrt on OFAC and the TREASURY DEPARTMENT regulations
you know the PRECISE LEGAL STATUS of how people legally travel to Cuba as
"TOURISTS" evenb though US law forbids Americans going as TOURIOSTS! Good
SHOT Kane! It's your EXPERTISE again!

Since the only OTHER kind of visa would be embarrassing for you if
your wife found out, I simply have to, out of kindness and concern for
your welfare, presume you were on a tourist visa.

That would be our special HEAD UP THE ASS Kane!

It's obvious you weren't on the third type, that is in transit to
another country other than the one of origin.

Ah here we have KANE the DOUBLE NAUGHT SPY again the DIPLOMAT who Knows
ALL about all kinds of foreign travel. After all he was on the SECRET desk
for Air Force INTELLIGVENCE and HE dispatched SPIES as his reesearch all
over the world including CUBA!

Kane there are MANY classes of visa. More than 3.

I didn't go on a TOURIST VISA there are other kids of visas,

One possible in your case, unless you've lied to us about your reason for
going.

You've had enough clues dickless.

AND my trip was 100% legal.

You went on "business" to get married then? Dear me.

Here is another CLUE DICKHEAD - I did NOT get married the first time I
was there!!! See IF that can process your noodle-brain.

Nice to see you again claiming to be an "EXPERT" on Cuba. ROFLMAO

But I am on this issue.

No Kane you are NOT.

There are only two basic types of Cuban visa, unless you are planning to
migrate. Are you?

You were there as a tourist or on business.
So, which was it, krp?

Neither.

If you say "business" pray your little wifey never reads your post
referring to marrying her as "business." 0:]

No not tourism OR "business." ANd DIP**** when I traveled we weren't
married yet.

Do a search and find this statement, via google:

"What about restrictions on travel of U.S. citizens to Cuba?
The U.S. government prohibits its citizens from traveling to Cuba by
forbiding[sic] the spending of money in Cuba under the Trading with
the Enemy Act. Visiting Cuba is legal, however, under certain
conditions (see next question). Please see Special Information for
U.S. Citizens under General Info for the current situation and for
legal assistance available from the National Lawyers Guild and the
Center for Constitutional Rights. Also see Hot News under General Info
for the latest legislative initiatives to end the travel ban. An
estimated 200,000 U.S. citizens visited Cuba in the year 2000. About
120,000 were Cuba-Americans legally visiting relatives, and the rest
were about equally divided between travelers with government licenses
and travelers without. Thus about 40,000 Americans came to Cuba,
simply ignoring the law. More than half of our American clients come
to Cuba without license, disregarding the ban, and we encourage
this.The Cubans do not normally stamp U.S. passports, and certainly
will not if you ask them not to."

So, krp, you were 100% legal.

Yes dip****. I traveled under Treasury (OFAC) License.

That means you spent NO money in Cuba, right?

Very little, that's right.

Please, say you didn't. I love the colorful and creative lies you build
and weave and dissasemble and reweave.

I am loving where you are TRYING to go with this.

Totally entertaining.

If you find tap daning in your own bull**** entertaining. I can't wait
to see your prattfall.

Finally, unless you travelled on a tourist visa, and not a business
one, you were ON business and that, my little friend is ILLEGAL TO DO
WITH CUBA WITH OUT GOVERNMENT SANCTION.

Yes dip**** you are right. Maybe you miss me saying that I *HAD* a
"license" to travel.

Did you get that?

Oh yeah, I am having imense fun watching YOU with your SEARCH ENGINE
MAGIC trying to explain to me ALL the nuances on travel to Cuba, of course
as a CPS - - EXPERT on Cuba! This is getting to be FUN Killer Kane..

So either you failed to be 100% legal, or you were on a tourist visa,
or you were on government accepted business.

I can hardly wait for your answer.

Kane you give new dimension to the word "MORON." In travel to Cuba there
are TWO governments one must deal with. First is the U.S. - and I am
POSITIVE that as ****THE*** "EXPERT" on EVERY aspect of American law and
travel procedures, I mean AS the SOLE man in the PENTAGON who arranged ALL
travel (research) for the Air Force Quad Naught SPIES snicker you know
that first you satisfy American law. In this case one APPLIES FOR and is
either granted or not a "LICENSE" by OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control)
to travel to Cuba. The next step is to apply through the Cuban Interests
Section in Washington for a VISA to travel on the CLASS (purpose) for which
you are entering the country, in the application you STATE the purpose of
your travel. Ya know Communist dictatorships are funny about that ****! Then
they either grant or do NOT a Visa to enter their country.

Yes Kane I am aware that many Americans go to Cuba illegally. However
they do NOT get this asswipe - they do NOT do so directly from the United
States you MORON! I departed from Miami. See if you can follow this, I
realize that with as severe a case of ADD as you have, it will be difficult
for you, save this and have somebody you know who does NOT have crippling
ADD to explain it slowly to you. At the departure gate, Kane, they had on my
FIRST flight a Treasury officer (customs) IN UNIFORM to check all the
papers, including license and VISA plus of course passport. If you did not
have a legit license you didn't get on the plane.

Now DIP**** - the people your SEARCH ENGINE article speaks of is people
who travel through a third nation, such as Jamaica, the Bahamas, Mexico or
Canada. (I DID NOT!) If you looked at the boarding passes, they all were
from MIAMI to Cuba. sigh What a waste dealing with such an IDIOT! AND my
passport has been STAMPED!!!!!!!!! Jesus Christ Kane - KANE THE CUBA EXPERT
strikes yet AGAIN!!!!!