Old July 4th 07, 01:50 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default KANE Greatest CUBA EXPERT of all time!!!!!!!

"0:-]" wrote in message

Hence all you would have to do is show your visa to the clerk, or
whoever controls the computer in a tourist hotel.

Sorry you must be a GUEST at the hotel Kane. TRY AGAIN.

Must you? You have some proof of this?
And you could not have been an overnight guest?

That would make you a HOTEL guest Kane. Proof? I dunno - other than
having been there having gone up to the cage and asking to use the gear and
being asked if I was a "guest" and giving an honest answer that I was not,
and being told it was ONLY for guests of the hotel. KANE... You are TRULY a
MORON, you really give mental deficiency a bad name. Cuba is a POLICE STATE.
Those internet connections are denied to Cubans, who are not even allowed IN
a hotel unless married to a foreigner. So to keep out Cubans PRETENDING to
be foreigners - access is limited to hotel guests. Show a KEY etc. The old
"I left my key in the room gag doesn't work." sigh One INSANE trip into
Kane's wonderland of rationalizations after another. One DESPOERATE trip
through psychosis and ADD-land after another.

And they were rolling in money to buy gas for the van,

Some churches are well heeled, some not. Again I have no way of
knowing what they could or couldn't afford, or that you might not
offer to pay the gas fee and even a handsome contribution to the
offering plate.

Not in Cuba dip****. Churches are VERY poor, that's why they are
provided for by international bodies.

So they have outside support. Thus they more likely would have money
for gas. Thanks, krp. You can take your foot off your dick now.

Jesus Christ you ALWAYS have some ANSWER don't you psycho? Did you miss
the part about "RATIONING?" Look up the word or have some NON-ADD friend
explain what it means to you. No Kane what money the churches get (REGULATED
BY FIDEL & COMPANY) can't go to operate the Tijuana Taxi compsny! Do you
work on being this big a dip**** Kane?

and Cuba also has a gas station on EVERY corner next to the Taxis stands
and the Bus Stops.

They must have them somewhere. Maybe even being taken pictures of from
passing buses. Gosh, even pics from passing taxis.

Fueling stations, Kane, are government operated.

This keeps the church van with an empty gas tank, as well as the buses,
like the one the pic was taking from 0:] and all the taxis?

It keeps the church van with a RATIONED amount of fuel every month. Get
this through the cement on your shoulders. There are NO TEXACO stations on
every corner. The dispensing of ALL fuel is controled by the government.
Some Cubans were cheating on this to operate ILLEGAL Taxis with their 60
year old American cars, and the government cracked down by placing young
guards at the fueling stations. (Oddly in fitting with twerps like you - in
Cuba they call them "SOCIAL WORKERS." ) Their job is to make SURE that you
don't get more gas than your ration and that you use it legally. BUT Kane I
* * * * LOVE * * * it when you play this pretend EXPERTISE on Cuba you get
from search engine quips you do NOT understand ADD boy!

It is RATIONED!

See above.

GROAN Kane have somebody who does NOT have a severe learnign disability
explain it to you. I don't have tyhe patience to try to teach the
handicapped!

And you don't get lots of gas. When you are out you park.

That's nice. So no buses move nor does the van except when one can pay for
gas.
Mmmmmhhhhhmmmmmmm.......

Jesus Christ Kane you ARE a world class MORON!! The buses in Cuba are
owned BY THE STATE!!!!! Mr. CUBA EXPERT! They haven't had GREYHOUND there
since 1959!

Can't you feel that pain at all?

That's not MY ass blood on the sidewalk Kane - it's YOURS!