Old July 5th 07, 03:43 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default KANE Greatest CUBA EXPERT of all time!!!!!!!

"0:-]" wrote in message

Hence all you would have to do is show your visa to the clerk, or
whoever controls the computer in a tourist hotel.

Sorry you must be a GUEST at the hotel Kane. TRY AGAIN.

Must you? You have some proof of this?
And you could not have been an overnight guest?

That would make you a HOTEL guest Kane.

Yep. My point exactly. And you are no more proscribed from being one
than you are from being a temporary guest at a remote farmhouse.

Kane - AGAIN OFAC imposes limits on what an American can spend in a day.
Those hotel rooms are well beyond the limits. That little GAME in your head
would make a legal trip to Cuba VERY illegal. You keep INVENTING all these
fantastic scenarios that might make possible the things you have such a
desperate psychological NEED to believe about what I did and didn't do In
Cuba. Just inventions of your overly diseased mind Kane.

Proof? I dunno - other than having been there having gone up to the cage
and asking to use the gear and
being asked if I was a "guest" and giving an honest answer that I was not,
and being told it was ONLY for guests of the hotel.

Now tell us you could not have been a guest.

I could also have been the POPE! But since I didn't have a room key they
wouldn't let me use the computers.

KANE... You are TRULY a MORON, you really give mental deficiency a bad
name.

I'm not the one trying to prove I didn't post from Cuba because I
couldn't.

No you are tyhe asshole going from one FANTASTIC rationalization to the
next trying to claim I COULD HAVE!

Could you have been a guest of the hotel? Of course you could.

Could I have flown in via my personal STEALTH JET? Of course I COULD
have! What's the probability? SDame in both cases . . . -.000000006%

Cuba is a POLICE STATE.

Which stops you from being a hotel guest? How does that work?

How it works is call the U.S. Treasury Department, Office of Foreign
Assetts Control. OFAC. Making it a CRIME for me to have done so.

Those internet connections are denied to Cubans,

You aren't one.

Yeah just married to one of them.

who are not even allowed IN a hotel unless married to a foreigner.

Nor would YOU need to be, not being Cuban.

But you were screeching about UNIVERSAL and ABUNDANT internet access
EVERYWHRE in Cuba. Access is limited to a FEW resort hotels NONE of which
were reasonably close to where I was. Closest was by best gusestimate 65
miles away AS THE CROW FLIES... Maybe 2 hours via van or car.

So to keep out Cubans PRETENDING to be foreigners - access is limited to
hotel guests. Show a KEY etc.

And you could not be a guest. I see.

Not and obey U.S. law I couldn't Kane. And if you are so TOTALLY STUPID
that you don't think that the Treasury Department CANNOT find out, you are
dumber than even I believe you are!

The old "I left my key in the room gag doesn't work." sigh One INSANE
trip into
Kane's wonderland of rationalizations after another. One DESPOERATE trip
through psychosis and ADD-land after another.

I'm not the one claiming that I could not Be a guest of the hotel, nor
that I could not post from Cuba. I believe you are attempting to
project your psychosis on me.

YOU could be - as a QUADRUPLE NOUGHT SPY! I on the other hand could NOT
have been and remained legal. Of course to YOU the GREAT James Bond model,
could care less, you are ACTION JACKSON, CAPTAIN DANGER.... I'm not. I
wanted to come back and get married to a terriffic woman.So I wasn't about
to risk ALL to send your HERO Davey Moore some posts or post some IDIOTIC
anti-semitic rants on usenet. YOU might do that, but I wouldn't.

Here's something for you to chew on - oh ye of DEAD brain cells. I will
flat out CONDEMN the racism of those posts and the Anti-Semitism. I will
call them despicable. Now get your HERO your IDOL Moore to do the same. You
see, for him that'd be a problem. Not just his beliefs, but his BLOOD OATH.
Go ahead Kane TRY to get him to condemn the racism and Anti-Semitism. See if
you can! I will condemn it as despicable and the underlyign claims against
groups based on race or religion as FALSE.

And I don't have ADD.

You have a FATAL case of it.

And they were rolling in money to buy gas for the van,

Some churches are well heeled, some not. Again I have no way of
knowing what they could or couldn't afford, or that you might not
offer to pay the gas fee and even a handsome contribution to the
offering plate.

Not in Cuba dip****. Churches are VERY poor, that's why they are
provided for by international bodies.

So they have outside support. Thus they more likely would have money
for gas. Thanks, krp. You can take your foot off your dick now.

Jesus Christ you ALWAYS have some ANSWER don't you psycho?

The truth and rationale and logic thinking will do that to you.

What you mistake for logic, Kane, in reality is your mental disturbance.
You keep inventing one FANTASTIC scenario after another to try to
RATIONALIZE how I COULD AHVE done something, when the probability is very
remote.

Did you miss the part about "RATIONING?"

Does rationing me NOT OBTAINABLE, or does it mean you can get some?

YEAH dip**** it DOES mean you CANNOT GET SOME! It means that you get a
SMALL amount to do your basic work. Youi do NOYT get MILLIONS and BILLIONS
of gallons to JOY RIDE all over tyhe island shopping for the TRILLIONS of
Internet Cafes to send messages to USENET you GOOF!

Look up the word or have some NON-ADD friend
explain what it means to you. No Kane what money the churches get
(REGULATED
BY FIDEL & COMPANY) can't go to operate the Tijuana Taxi compsny! Do you
work on being this big a dip**** Kane?

Then get on one of those buses the picture of the farm house you
stayed in was taken from. 0:]

One of the MILLIONS of buses speeding by the door of the farmhouse on
that dirt road? Here's an idea, next time I go, how about if you come along
and lay down across the road till a BUS comes. I am SURE you won't need
water or anything to drink while you wait for the ones runnign every 10
seconds. Of course you are more likely to get run over by a goat.

and Cuba also has a gas station on EVERY corner next to the Taxis
stands
and the Bus Stops.

They must have them somewhere. Maybe even being taken pictures of from
passing buses. Gosh, even pics from passing taxis.

Fueling stations, Kane, are government operated.

This keeps the church van with an empty gas tank, as well as the buses,
like the one the pic was taking from 0:] and all the taxis?

It keeps the church van with a RATIONED amount of fuel every month.

During which they travel. One more passenger isn't going to increase
the consumption that much.

How about the FACT that they's have to take me about 65 miles to get to
that INTERNET CAFE and 65 miles back??? The van most likely would use 7 or 8
gallons of fuel to take me EVERY DAY to that cafe. OH WAIT - first they'd
have to pick me up, add another 45 miles each way. So YOU b elieve tyhet
could JUST RUN 45 miles to pick me up, then 45 miles BACK to Holguin and
another 65 miles to the resorts at Gurardalavaca then back 110 miles EVERY
DAY for 2 weeks! Ojh wait, it seems like SVERAL TIMES A DAY EVERY DCAY!
Riiiiigghhhhhttt Kaner it all makes sense NOW! Think of a 2.5 ton VAN....

Get this through the cement on your shoulders. There are NO TEXACO
stations on every corner.

We agree.

Maybe BP stations? Shell? Exxon?

The dispensing of ALL fuel is controled by the government.

No argument there. But then it IS dispenses, which means taxis and buses
DO RUN.

It also means the buses run on FIXED routes either IN a city or BETWEEN
cities on MAIN HIGHWAYS! NOT FARM ROADS you DUMBASS!

Some Cubans were cheating on this to operate ILLEGAL Taxis with their 60
year old American cars, and the government cracked down by placing young
guards at the fueling stations. (Oddly in fitting with twerps like you -
in
Cuba they call them "SOCIAL WORKERS." ) Their job is to make SURE that you
don't get more gas than your ration and that you use it legally. BUT Kane
* * * * LOVE * * * it when you play this pretend EXPERTISE on Cuba you
get
from search engine quips you do NOT understand ADD boy!

The guards get in your vehicle and travel with you to ensure you use your
ration legally? Must be cheap to hire.

No they just make sure you take only what the government has alotted to
you and not a drop more.

It is RATIONED!

See above.

GROAN Kane have somebody who does NOT have a severe learnign disability
explain it to you. I don't have tyhe patience to try to teach the
handicapped!

You seem to be putting an inordinate amount of time into it. Could it be
that you know I'm neither learning disabled, or suffer from ADD, or
are stupid?

No your posts PROVE beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are!

And your actual reason is because you underestimate me and how useless
it is to try and distract and misdirect me with your babble?

You are the one TRYING to distract with ABSURD scenarious that you
invent. They are PREPOSTEROUS Kane.. In the real world they are INSANE!

And you don't get lots of gas. When you are out you park.

That's nice. So no buses move nor does the van except when one can pay
for gas.
Mmmmmhhhhhmmmmmmm.......

Jesus Christ Kane you ARE a world class MORON!! The buses in Cuba are
owned BY THE STATE!!!!! Mr. CUBA EXPERT! They haven't had GREYHOUND there
since 1959!

Did I limit it to Greyhound?

Okay then in Spanish El PERRO VIEJO. Kane you don't seem to
understand - I can't just pull up in a VAN that belongs to the churdch and
say FILL ER UP! Except in that wraped mind of yours. Just drive up and PAY
FOR GAS! No Kane there are NO Texaco stations there!! NONE! Not since 1960.
There is a GOVERNMENT station. Fuel is RATIONED! You do NOT just drivbe up
and hand them your VISA card and say "FILLE R UP COMRADE!" You are a classic
DUMBASS.

And being owned by the state they do nor run past the farmhouse, and a
ghost bus was the one that picture was taken from?

Kane you are a MORON. The BUS was RIDICULE of your claims that buses run
on EVERY ROAD IN CUBA ALL THE TIME! EVEN the mOST remote dirt farm roadf
they run every 15 seconds! LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of buses. They SPEED
right past the TAXI STAND by the front door of EVERY farmhouse in Cuba!

Can't you feel that pain at all?

That's not MY ass blood on the sidewalk Kane - it's YOURS!

Really? I've asked you to defend your claim you did not post from
Cuba. In fact, I've asked questions you've stripped from my attributed
remarks, that also ask if you could not have posted during the time
span in question....in other words, you will NOT answer that question
either, right, krp?

You ahve asked INSANE questions base on your TOTAL lack of knowledge
about Cuba, and it seems lots of other things ass well.

You wandered the fertile, or putrid, take your pick, landscape of your
little mind trying to avoid direct answers, and it's easily seen by
all readers. Having fun, krp? Don't care if we think you are lying?
Good, because we don't care either.

Kane - really park it for a moment. Don't you think people can see your
FANTASTIC scenarios for what they are? don't you think your debate tactics
are a bit too clever by half? You invent one preposterous thing after
another and ask if it is "possible." The REAL WORLD answer, Kane is NO none
of them ARE possible. Because they all ignore the totality of the reality in
Cuba. To make ANY of your idiotic schemes possible whole bunches of things
have to be NOT true while other things that aren't true MUST be.