Old July 5th 07, 04:55 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default KANE Greatest CUBA EXPERT of all time!!!!!!!

DAVID MOORE AS: the OTHER Cuba expert
"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

Hence all you would have to do is show your visa to the clerk, or
whoever controls the computer in a tourist hotel.

Sorry you must be a GUEST at the hotel Kane. TRY AGAIN.

Must you? You have some proof of this?
And you could not have been an overnight guest?

That would make you a HOTEL guest Kane. Proof? I dunno - other than
having been there having gone up to the cage and asking to use the gear
and
being asked if I was a "guest" and giving an honest answer that I was not,

The point was that you COULD have found a way to access the internet from
Cuba. Or, you could have simply queued up the remailed forgeries before
you left, and placed a time delay on them. Or had your buddy Keith Ray do
it for you in your absence. (Can't do that last one anymore, can ya?
LOL!)

Oh so one can do TIME DELAY on posts eh Davey? Just to place your claims
on other issues in perspective. Glad to know that users of ANONYMOUS
REMAILERS like BORKED can do that!