Old May 31st 06, 11:59 AM posted to misc.kids.moderated,misc.kids

Default Dena Rollo

Tom Reingold wrote:
Claire Petersky wrote:
For old-timers on the misc.kids newsgroups...Dena Rollo passed away this
last weekend. She was a regular poster from about 1992 to 1996. She died of
leukemia. She is survived by her husband Michael, and her daughter, Isabel,
age 13.

It's odd that I should check out misc.kids today for the first time in
many years. I was wondering if the folks from that period would be here.
I was here from about 1988 to about 1994.

Thank you for passing on the sad news. How old are your kids now? My
daughters are 17 and 14.

Tom Reingold
Noo Joizy

Mine are now 20 and 16....college/high school sophomores respectively.

I took a break from Usenet sometime around early 2004 until a few
months ago. Some folks remember, but my DH died suddenly and
unexpectedly on May 21, 2003 (cardiac arrest, age 41), so we've just
passed the three-year mark for that. Moved from Joisey to PA six
months before that.

Leah