Old November 24th 03, 06:55 AM
P. Tierney

Default Drawing/Writing question

"toto" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 00:57:50 GMT, "P. Tierney"
wrote:

Is it generally advisable, when a child is in the early stages of
drawing, to teach or model what might be a proper way to hold a
pen/pencil/crayon? Or, is this something that they generally
figure out for themselves, making it best just to let them be? Thx.

P. Tierney

You will know get the benefit of the NAEYC writing workshop
that one of our teachers attended

Thanks for the tips. Another file saved.

BTW, were the "tips" geared towards a particular age?
Most of my educator conference sessions were grade or
agge specific, so I'm wondering if this was the same, or
broadly refering to any young writer/drawer. FYI, mine
will be two at the start of the year.

P. Tierney