Old June 12th 06, 12:03 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy

Default 2 month well visit

"MareCat" wrote in

Congratulations! I'm 22 weeks along with twin girls.

No Kidding!! I didn't know that. Congratulations :-D. I'm a little
obsessed with all things twin and don't know anyone IRL so if you ever want
to bounce anything around don't hesitate to post, lol.

My DD and I co-slept
(making night-time feedings much easier), but I really can't see that as
an option with twins.

Some people do I think but I have my twins in their cribs. I sometimes
bring them in my bed around 6am and spend a couple hours there but I don't
like it much. I also co-slept with my first two singletons.

Also, how do you b/f round-the-clock with two? Do you b/f
both at the same time? My DD was constantly at the breast when she was a
newborn.

Lucky for me the twins don't seem to do as much marathon nursing as my
others. 3 nights a week is all maybe. I do nurse both together as often as
I can work that out. It is definitely a time saver.

http://www.doubleblessings.com/Searc...tegory=Feeding

That nursing pillow is worth every penny!

Gotta run or I would post more.

--
Nikki, mama to
Hunter 4/99