Old November 5th 03, 03:46 AM
Jayne Kulikauskas

Default anyone with early pg spotting who went on to have a healthy baby

"A&G&K" wrote in message
Warning - kinda gross, personal questions follow...

How long did you have spotting? How heavy was it? When did it occur
(weeks)? Any specific circumstances?

During my second pregancy I had enough bleeding to think that I was having
my period. I did not know I was pregnant then and only got tested when I
missed my next period. We did not realize that what I thought was my last
period was actually spotting until the baby was born, supposedly premature
but obviously full term.

I also had some light spotting early in my fifth pregnancy. I just stayed
in bed for a few days and it stopped. I can't remember any details, sorry.

Anyhow, healthy babies both times.

Jayne