Old April 3rd 06, 02:59 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Default Wife's "Flutters" Ceasing While Sick

Denise~* wrote:
Elfanie wrote:
As much as everyone says that you can't feel movement until 20 weeks
or so...

Actually, isn'tthat WHEN you should be feeling something, not the
earliest possible? I know I felt movements around 17 weeks with this
one & my first.

Pretty much. Some people go a bit overboard
saying you can't feel movement earlier than that, but
most people seem to acknowledge that some women feel
movement earlier--down to around 12-13 weeks for some
lucky folk. It's perfectly normal not to feel movement
until 20-24 weeks, though.

Best wishes,
Ericka