Old July 21st 06, 03:44 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
cathy

Default Nan and others Find anyone/anywhere People search website

Patty, no...it all began when I was blamed for "catering to stalkers", I was
already UPSET at that statement when Mark had said he ranked me up with the
internet pharmacies.
"PattyMomVA" wrote in message
Come on, follow the thread. You jumped to conclusions when you equated
Internet pharmacies with drug dealers.

"cathy" wrote in message
What assertions? that I am overreacting and claiming that people said
things that they didn't?

Well Yes it certainly was said that I "primarily cater to stalkers", only
it was Rich that said it and not Mark, which I apologized for. None the
less it was said. And I was replying to your statement of

"Nan" wrote in message
Frankly, I find your knee-jerk
jumping to erroneous conclusions troubling.

SO how did I jump to conclusions erroneously?

Wow, seems even though it was said and I was offended and tried to defend
myself, and then was bashed for "jumping to conclusions" although it was
said and I didn't jump to any conclusions, and then even had enough
integrity and made a public apology to Mark, still not good enough. Seems
people hear just want to stick by what they said no matter if they were
wrong or not.

Cathy

"Nan" wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:14:32 GMT, "cathy"
wrote:

Nan, Not sure if anyone seen my lat post...but I wrote:

Yes, I read it, and I stand by my assertions.

Nan