Old July 21st 06, 03:51 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Banty

Default Nan and others Find anyone/anywhere People search website

In article , cathy says...

Nan, Not sure if anyone seen my lat post...but I wrote:

Nan didn't answer your last post, since this discussion wasn't going anywhere
(that's how these USENET discussion often end), so now you're back to stoke the
very last gleaming coals of this fire?

Cathy, I've only been a spectator on this, but I must say that this kind of
defensiveness and obsessiveness doesn't give me much confidence in your
judgement. And good judgement, at the very least, is what's needed to get into
the kind of business you are gettting into.

Banty