Old July 21st 06, 08:12 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Mark Probert

Default Nan and others Find anyone/anywhere People search website

cathy wrote:
Banty, the only reason for my last post was to be sure that Mark saw my
public apology. I wanted to be sure since I made a big stink about the
"catering to stalkers" issue, that Mark in-fact saw that I apologized,

OK, I saw it. Now, back to my boat. The weather forecast stinks for this
weekend.

then
Nan decided to say "Yes I saw it" and that she still felt the same way about
me jumping to conclusions. Really sorry I defended myself to be honest, at
least I did have enough ba_ls to come out and say I was wrong, that was my
last point on the subject until Nan replied back with her comment.
"Banty" wrote in message
In article , cathy says...
Nan, Not sure if anyone seen my lat post...but I wrote:

Nan didn't answer your last post, since this discussion wasn't going
anywhere
(that's how these USENET discussion often end), so now you're back to
stoke the
very last gleaming coals of this fire?

Cathy, I've only been a spectator on this, but I must say that this kind
of
defensiveness and obsessiveness doesn't give me much confidence in your
judgement. And good judgement, at the very least, is what's needed to get
into
the kind of business you are gettting into.

Banty