Old May 22nd 08, 01:14 PM posted to alt.parenting.solutions,alt.conspiracy,alt.politics.bush,alt.politics
Al Dykes

Default Ventura Boo-Hoos Over Media Witch Hunt For Questioning 9/11

In article ,
127.0.0.1 wrote:
Patrick Keenan wrote:
"Al Dykes" wrote in message
In article ,
127.0.0.1 wrote:
mike3 wrote:
On May 21, 5:51 pm, "127.0.0.1" wrote:
Iarnrod wrote:
SNIP!
But the "collapse" proceeded "through" the lower stories of the tower.
Those undamaged floors below the impact zone would have offered
resistance that is thousands of times greater than air. Recall that
those lower stories had successfully supported the mass of the tower
for
30 years.

But can they support the IMPACT force generated by that mass
CRASHING DOWN on them? Here's a hint: Your hand can support
a 20-lb rock. Now, can your hand survive that rock being dropped on
it from 1 storey above? Didn't think so.
Don't play semantics with me.

You didn't take a High School physics course, did you?

You have to excuse little Tommy, who is an underage wannabe racist. He
hasn't finished high school yet. He is around 16 years old.

I'm not that old yet Pat.. As for a wannabe racist, I'm a full blown
RACIST!
Why would you claim that "I'm A Wannabe Racist?" When you know that
isn't true?

You will quickly find that once he has to get past his cut and paste
technique, he starts contradicting himself.

The only contradictions I've made are your delusions.

Like many 16-year olds, he thinks he knows a lot more than he does.

Tell us Pat, do YOU believe the governments version of 9/11?

To believe that something other than 4 hijacked airplanes caused all
the destruction on 9/11 is to look stupid and IMO, this is the real
purpose of the "Truth Movement", to make critics of the administration
look like idiots

--
Al Dykes