Old October 16th 05, 01:03 AM
Hillary Israeli

Default Tall women are bottlefeeders

In ,
a wrote:

*The researchers wanted to find any connection between height that is determined
*with sex hormones and psychological peculiarities of women. Results of the
*research suggest that there is some connection. It is generally believed that
*tall women have fewer children because it is difficult for them to find
*partners. But the researchers have refuted the opinion. They state that tall
*women have much testosterone, the masculine sex hormone that determines their
*masculine traits such as energy, emulative spirit and ambitiousness. The
*researchers also wanted to find out what importance career rise has for tall
*women.
*
*Law-Smith, 27, 170 cm in height and having no children, says that the research
*does not insist that tall women are ambitious while short women care only about
*having children.

I'm 177.8 cm tall. I have three kids. I self-identify as not particularly
maternal, but I'm a very good mother for my own kids! I have a lot of
energy and ambition and a strong dedication to my profession... yet, I
have chosen to work only a few hours a week while my children are small,
and I engage in typically "maternal" behaviors such as breastfeeding,
babywearing, changing diapers, driving to school, going on field trips,
and heading up PTO meetings on a regular basis.

I know the plural of anecdote is not data, but, I'm feeling sort of
affronted!

--
Hillary Israeli, VMD
Lafayette Hill/PA/USA/Earth