Old August 31st 08, 03:50 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.legal,soc.men,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
tjab

Default ""SERIOUS JAIL TIME"" Betty weighs in

In article ,
Kent Wills wrote:
On 21 Aug 2008 19:39:02 -0400, (tjab) wrote:

In article ,
Kent Wills wrote:
On 21 Aug 2008 13:29:25 -0400,
(tjab) wrote:

In article ,
Kent Wills wrote:

Any amount of time sentenced to jail is serious. Be it a day or a
year, it is serious.
You should know.

Everyone should know.

And yet:

"I have no idea if a Cuban jail is a place I would want to be."

- Kent Wills

Are you claiming you DO know?

You didn't just say you didn't know. You said you had "no idea."

That's a level of ignorance about which most people would not brag.

If you know, how do you know?

How do you know all jail time is serious?