Old July 18th 03, 04:39 PM
Jodie

Default Baby Acne & Allergies

I'd wait a few weeks. With ds, who was ff and had milk allergy and very
sensitive skin, we couldn't use any kind of fabric softner at all, even
unscented. DD (the one i'm nursing) has very mild eczema (she gets a
few patches here and there) and the doc hasn't recommended I eliminate
anything). Ped said if she was ff, she would probably be like her
brother was. At two months, we started using hydrocortisone 0.5 % (per
her ped). Applied a very thin layer at night, and usually by morning,
it was gone.

I know with this heat we've been having, dd gets a "rash" on her head,
face, neck and back if we've been out at all. Could be heat??

HTH,
Jodie