Old September 11th 07, 10:19 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Mum of Two

Default Grr Disgusting

"AusWendy" wrote in message

I just don't get this world. Let's face it everywhere we look there are
"obscene" images, especially on the net. Now a blogging site have shut
down/cancelled a womans account because wait for it she posts "obscene"
photos.

NO not penises (or penii if thats the plural) but breastfeeding photos YES
breastfeeding photos are deemed obscene by Facebook. Apparently this same
site has pictures of erect penises and stills from porn movies!!!! Just
what is this world coming to????

Right, I have a profile and I've added all the b/f photos I have :P Anyone
want to add me as a friend?

Amy