Old September 17th 09, 11:55 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

Default Schwarzenegger's propaganda

" wrote in message
Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message

Chris wrote:

" wrote in message

Chris wrote:

Apparently, I must have overlooked where he claimed that his children
had a male role model. Perhaps you might quote just what he said that
leads you to believe so.

He said .. "(raised by their mother who restriced my involvement)"
Look up restricted if you are still confused.

Since such restriction could be so much as allowing just ONE contact,
then technically you could deduce that they had a male role model. The
common understanding of a "role model", however, is one (especially
when it concerns a father figure) in which the student has continued,
uninhibited, regular contact; not some part time visitor.

It can be either, the boys usually decide who their role model is and
make it their business to be around him.

In spite of the mother not allowing it? You are too supid to live.

Especially in spite of the mother, you are just a huge ****ing liar. I had
role models that my mother was dead set against, I managed to hang out
with them and learn about smoking and drinking despite her best efforts. I
guess your next claim will be that you never disobeyed your mother or did
anything that she didn't approve first. More bull**** and deflection of
your responsibility. You are just stupid enough to believe your own
bull****. I guess thats how you get to sleep at night.

No? then when and to whom is he voicing his displeasure?

You mean that by voicing my displeasure to my GROWN children AFTER
custody ended somehow translates into continued involvement during their
childhood years?
Are you REALLY that stupid?
Phil #3

if the "kid" is 40, you've had 22 years to help them. In addition it is a
lie that their mother was able to keep them away from you after the age of
14, that is just another example of you lying to deny responsibility for
another failure. Do you wonder where your kids get it from?

Clearly, they get it from the father or some father figure because it is
IMPOSSIBLE to get it from the mother. Do I get my prize now?

Its okay to fail as long as you have a ready excuse. Do you wonder why you
are such a failure or do you really believe all of your excuses?