Old September 17th 09, 11:58 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

Default Schwarzenegger's propaganda

"Phil #3" wrote in message
m...

" wrote in message
Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message

Chris wrote:

Apparently, I must have overlooked where he claimed that his children
had a male role model. Perhaps you might quote just what he said that
leads you to believe so.

He said .. "(raised by their mother who restriced my involvement)" Look
up restricted if you are still confused.

And showed his continued involvement with this "I've voiced my
displeasure with their actions"

If you've read his other posts you can see how he and his kids have a
decent relationship despite the efforts of his ex.

A CAREFUL review of my statements and yours will reveal that there is
absolutely NO relationship between the two.

Thats because you can't follow anything that doesn't agree with your
agenda. You've already made that obvious.

Such a ****-for-brains. My children are grown; the oldest being over 40.
During the time they were living with their mother, my contact was
restricted or eliminated by the mother. Since then, she cannot restrict
either them or me or our actions, therefore we see each other more than
we did then, however the damage had been accomplished WHILE LIVING WITH
THEIR MOTHER. You should stop attacking men and defending women you know
no better. You know absolutely none of the principals involved yet
pretend you know all there is to know about the case based on nothing
more than anti-male prejudice. I don't know where you're from but I can
say without a doubt they sure grow 'em stupid there.

Phil #3

I just think you are a lying irresponsible asshole,

Of course, I'm a man.

I have no interest in defending your welfare clan or putting down men.

Another lie.

I can see from your posting that you are just a whiny irresponsible liar
with an anger management problem and I would never give you the benefit of
the doubt.

In other words, I'm a man.

The fact that you must realize what I figured out in 30 or so posts from
you is what causes you to become hyper defensive and angry when I post
something that disagrees with your version of reality. In this case you
know that your lazy boobs didn't emulate their mother, just like every
other boy in the world they had a male role model(s) to emulate.

Gawd, can you be this stupid and still breathe?

Of course you have no responsibility for any of their failures, or even
your own for that matter, you are just a victim whining about how things
didn't go his way. Now you have middle aged blobs for sons who refuse to
accept any responsibility and are willing to live like housepets but NONE
of that has anything to do with you or your parenting. Let me sum up
everything you ever say about this subject .... BULL****.

Here again you indicate you know all about my personal situaion (without a
clue, I might add) and intimate that men are responsible for women's
behavior.

Only because the moment they acknowledge any responsibility on the part of
women, their entire argument comes crashing down.

Phil #3