Old July 27th 04, 03:48 AM
Bob

Default Deadbeats

Pammie1 wrote:
Come on Bob, it sounds like you may be in the deadbeat category.

Wrong.

You sound
so angry.

Wrong.

No one told you to go and produce a kid.

Wrong.

I don't look at child
support as a way to extort money from anyone,

Of course you just expect to be paid. Men-pay, women-get-paid. You
believe in the common feminist greed.

Any way us slice it, toots, using a kid to extort money is wrong. GET A
JOB.

it's just really expensive
to support a kid in 2004. That's a fact.

No argument there. Only YOU had "a woman's right to choose" and only
you chose to bear a child. Your choice, your responsibility.

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]