Old November 6th 07, 06:10 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Elflord

Default The Runner's Physique

["Followup-To:" header set to rec.running.]
On 2007-11-06, Kaz Kylheku wrote:
On Nov 5, 10:39 pm, Charlie Pendejo wrote:
http://www.arthurdevany.com/2005/09/twins.html

Speaking of twins, I think noted web wackjob Devany and usenet anti
endurance ranter Kaz Kylheku might be.

Oversimplification. I run six days a week, and have run the Vancouver
Marathon for five years in a row as of this year. What I'm ``anti''
is doing a ****load of endurance exercise, and not having anything to
show for it, visually.

I don't mean to downplay the importance of looking great naked -- certainly an
honourable goal. But people do run for other reasons as well. Perhaps setting
a world record is a less worthy goal than looking great naked, but I don't see
why one would be "against" it.

Cheers,
--
Elflord