Old October 29th 10, 10:44 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.health,misc.kids.health
carole

Default Vaccine Dangers and Vested Interests --Jon Rappaport talks to retired vaccine researcher

"Steelclaws" wrote in message 4.39...
"carole" wrote in
d.com:

There is no correlation between autism and increase in vaccinations.
You might just as well claim that there is a correlation between
increased rate of ice-cream sales and deaths by drowning in the
Scandinavian countries.

There is an increase in autism.
There is an increase in vaccination.
Therefore a correlation.

Your logic is faulty.

There is an increase of ice-cream sales in Scandinavian countries.
There is an increase of deaths by drowning deaths in Scandinavian
countries.
No correlation.

My understanding of the word "correlation" is two things that happen in tandem or simultaneously.
They don't have to prove that they are connected, merely that they happen at the same rate.

If two things happen at the same rate they are said to show a correlation.
Then it is up to the researchers to work out if there is a causal connection.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/correlation
Statistics . the degree to which two or more attributes or measurements on the same group of elements show a tendency to vary
together.
statistics the extent of correspondence between the ordering of two variables. Correlation is positive or direct when two variables
move in the same direction and negative or inverse when they move in opposite directions

You see, during winter it's cold in those countries, people don't buy
much ice-cream and the waters are frozen. Ice-cream sales increase
during summer months when the weather is warm. As the waters are no
longer frozen, people drown more often, as they go swimming and boating,
than during the winter months. So there is no correlation between the
two: increased ice-cream sales do not cause more deaths by drowning.

You're simply seeing a correlation where there is none.

You're confusing correlation with direct relationship.

Besides all that, your resistance to learning is really something else.
Could you finally try to understand where the increase in autism
spectrum disorders comes from? It comes from the increased criteria in
diagnosing autism spectrum disorders.

The following website has a good coverage of vaccination topics.
In this article they try to find adults with autism, which would show that the numbers have always been there just differently
diagnosed. However, they didn't find them.

http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.c...veyautismlink/
Survey Authors Couldn't Find Enough Adult Autistics
"There were early rumours in 2008 the authors could not find numbers of adult ASC cases matching numbers in children."

It seems there is a massive coverup on vaccination dangers.
The government won't admit anything, the files have to be prised open, nobody is admitting anything. Yet there does seem to be a lot
of damming data.

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com