Old October 31st 03, 09:24 PM
Angi

Default hi

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 21:18:26 GMT, "Fer"
wrote:

"Angi" wrote in message
.. .
I am Angi. I'm 27 and 6 months pregnant thereabouts (there's some
disagreement there). I have a son, Chris, who will be 11 in about 2
weeks and a daughter, Heaven, who will be 8 in a week.

Hi Angi! Welcome to the group and congrats on your pregnancy :-) Nice to
see another 'young' mom to an older child. I am 29, my kids are 11 and 6
(will be 12 and 7 when this one is born)

So how are you feeling so far? Are the kids excited?

Feeling great. I think she knows it's Halloween, she's kicking so hard
I wonder if she isn't trying to get out to go trick or treating LOL

My daughter is very excited about the new baby coming and looking
forward to helping. My son is reserving judgement until he finds out
if the baby will be like his sister LOL