Old March 27th 11, 05:03 AM
Dennis and kids Dennis and kids is offline
Banned

Location: San Diego, CA
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
G'morning.

I just joined this group looking for some advice. My ex-wife & I have
joint custody of my teenage daughter who just turned 18 this past
week. Sometime last fall, she broke curfew at my place & I punished
her accordingly. Now she's broken curfew at her mom's. My ex-wife
wants to punish my daughter & wishes that I 'match' the same
punishment at my place. Basically, to be on the same page. I disagree.
I don't have as many problems with my daughter as does my ex-wife.

Advice?
Other than curfew, is your daughter pretty well behaved? Both parents being on the same page has good results when both are married and live together. Do discuss her behavior and if curfew is her only problem and she is overall a good kid, doesn't seem too bad. Afterall, she is an adult. At the same time, she lives with you and you set the rules.