Old March 11th 04, 07:38 PM

Default 14yr old girl, 19yr old boyfriend

"Daniel" daniel_h_wATyyahooDOTccom wrote in message
far, which she's already had), cigarettes, he has access to alcohol (his
father allows), & they talked about her giving him a lap dance, then
showering together for valentines day. I took this chat log to the police
(he's 19, she's 14), but they gave the usual "blow-off" response & said that
since they didn't come right out & say what was going on (used code words &
phrases, which though are obvious, I guess you need non-code for evidence)

go to someone higher up, through the chain and do not take no for an answer.
It does not sound like this boy is a good influence on her. I would stay on
her like smell on poop!