Old May 19th 04, 05:46 PM
Matt D

Default Choice for Men FAQ

Wait a minute you had a choice the moment you chose to lie down with a
woman you could have used protection it is a risk

It always amazes me that people automatically assume that the only way
a pregnancy could ever happen is with unprotected sex. Maybe the man
DID use protection, how are you to assume otherwise. Until
contraception is 100% effective, this statement is baloney.

Men want any exscuse they can find to keep from supporting the
children they create during sex.

Tell that to the women. The women are the ones that have the actual
choices of if they are going to do that.

You have to be one selfish cold blooded fish to any suggust
that the life of a child is so insignificant they you should be able
to create it and then forget it I am apaaled this is why our children
or so screwed up today becuase of people who just don't give a
damn.!!!!!!

Then let's not reward women with money for doing that.