Old February 5th 06, 04:08 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default Man wrongly convicted now owes $38,000 in back child support

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

[snipped for brevity]

Why would he have received a notice from the state?

My husband receives a notice every year that he can have his cs payments
reviewed if there is a significant change in circumstance. He gets these
notices both from the state we live in and from the state the child lives
in. They don't notify cs obligors of this in your state?

You know, I can honestly say that I've NEVER gotten a letter like that. Not
once. Ever.

Yet, it's amazing how every month, like clockwork, the state can find the
the time to send me a bill..