Old January 9th 04, 01:22 PM
Krystle N

Default can someone give me some advice?

thank you ann...i just wanted to let donna know that i'm not careless
and what everyone else said about me was pretty rude...i wasn't trying
to be rude when i wrote that post thing...i'm just letting donna know
that i'm just a teenager and all i wanted was some help..she didn't have
to call me the things she did..and i'm sorry that yall thought
different..so if it's all gravy with yall ...i'll leave..i just don't
like being called names ...it's been that way my whole life...but who
cares about my life right?...so whatever yall think about me ..thats
fine..i just wanted someone to be nice to me and at least give me some
support ...