Old January 9th 04, 02:36 PM
Ilse Witch

Default can someone give me some advice?

Krystle N wrote:
thank you ann...i just wanted to let donna know that i'm not careless
and what everyone else said about me was pretty rude...i wasn't trying
to be rude when i wrote that post thing...i'm just letting donna know
that i'm just a teenager and all i wanted was some help..she didn't have
to call me the things she did..and i'm sorry that yall thought
different..so if it's all gravy with yall ...i'll leave..i just don't
like being called names ...it's been that way my whole life...but who
cares about my life right?...so whatever yall think about me ..thats
fine..i just wanted someone to be nice to me and at least give me some
support ...

Well, you were careless, right? So was your BF, but you will have to
live with the consequences at this point, and if you cannot acknowledge
that you're partially to blame, that is not going to be a big help. I am
sure you'll encounter much harsher comments from the outside world than
you have heard here, and you'd better prepare.

You did receive some wonderful support here, but turned it right back
down again, just because one person used a word you didn't like. People
even offered to help you find proper prenatal care. Either you should
have been more clear in stating what you want, or accept that other
people do not always see things your way. From your post and replies I
get the impression that if I'm not your friend, I'm automatically your
enemy.

Noone here has judged you as a person, just your behaviour. I've made
mistakes in my life, I know that's sometimes hard to admit, but using
that as an excuse to turn down help is just outright stupid. By coming
here you have shown you are not stupid and want to take responsibility,
so you'd better start doing that soon.

--
--I.